Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Messy Mentality

Arg! The intelligence level of most of the conversations around here is thoroughly aggravating. Within the space of two minutes I heard two discussions on 1) The time till discovery if you died in bed versus the shower, and 2) The advisability of addressing inanimate objects and whether or not they minded.
Now admittedly, I ain't the brightest, but I REALLY miss my family, and the deep, crazy, high level, quantum physics, theology, society, etc, etc, etc, debates we are always having. No arguing merely for argue sake, but rather hashing and rehashing ideas and conclusions until we are forced to come out of our preconceived, self confined world and let our mind grow enough to agree to disagree.

*Sigh

LadyAnne

1 comment:

The Lazy Philosopher said...

actually, we had a conversation last night about herds of sparkling moose. (moosen)
~
ok, i kid you not, the verification word for this is "webtogsq". i guess that's what you have to wear while on the internet? (i think the q is to symbolize an exclusive brand name)