Thursday, January 17, 2008

Coffee + Chocolate + Peppermint = Death

Once upon a time, not too long ago, in a city, in a place...

me: I just tried that peppermint Starbucks thing
Chica: yeah? still hate it?
me: You should see the face I am making right now
Worst buck I ever spent
You can have it if you want
Chica: lol sorry
me: Eww
That should be a form of torture we use on spies
Chica: oh my
it isn't THAT bad!
me: oh yeah it is
Chica: i mean i don't think it is bad at all... i can understand someone not liking it though
but spies?? LOL
me: I think the experience permanently scared me
Chica: scared???
me: Scar-red.
Chica: oh scarred?
me: Like if I cut you you get a scar
Chica: lol yeah
me: Like Tony's eyebrow
Chica: why is it if u cut me
why not i cut you??
Me: Like the results of mankind in the universe
Chica: actually you wrote i cut you... so to me that means you ;)
me: Like if Theresa cuts Esther's throat, she won't live long enough to scar
Chica: well then that doesn't really apply to this convo
cuz we are talking scars
not death
ur so morbid
anyhow.... i hope ur coffee scar heals quickly
was it too hot?
me: No, cold
Chica: lol
me: Just as nasty as arsenic
Chica: oh and you've tasted arsenic?
me: Yea
Chica: you have tasted?
me: My brothers used to feed it to me to watch me twitch
Chica: oh plz
me: It was as painful as a paper cut on my windpipe
Chica: oh my
~
I am glad I crack myself up, at least. Other wise I would always be saying things and no one would laugh. At least I laugh.

LadyAnne

2 comments:

coffeechica said...

OH MY WORD! I cannot believe you posted this!! ROFL

LadyAnne said...

Well...I edited. I have to try to make you sound simi-inteligent.

:-}


LadyAnne