Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pain and Past

Can I get excused from a few days of life? I bet I can get a note. Who do you go to for that? I think I am calling in dead.
~~~~~~
Some one once said that all pain is for a reason. Builds your character and such. I don't know who that person was, but they were a idiot.
~~~~~~
Pain is relative. As in comes to visit at the worst times, stays long past it's welcome, and eats all the food in the fridge. And steals your towels.
~~~~~~
Food was just as good as I remembered, just as many authentic Ifandorbuts running around, town was bigger than it used to be, lots of new stores, some old landmarks gone, the house was greener, the fence was goner, the roads were better, the memories were all just as plain and favorable. I am glad we went. I had no idea why I had put that money aside, but God did.
Thank you for caring about our need to run away every now and then. To our past, or to our memories, or to something, anything, familiar.

LadyAnne

1 comment:

Cease said...

My version:
http://esuritio.blogspot.com