
Ok, I have had an epiphany. (and if my sad little epiphany doesn't live up to your standards...please no comments.)
Right, so, when a human being is deeply hurt, (or hurt at all, or angry or whatever,) they cry, right? (Or scream or pray or whatever.) The point being that there is an emotional release coded into our genetic make-up, right?
Well, my new theory is as follows; the extreme cold (or heat, or whatever,) is the pressure, and the snow (or rain, or sleet, or wind, or whatever,) is the release valve.
Sweet, huh?
My primary example and the cause of said mind-blowing ideas is the current weather we are having. Yesterday, and indeed the entire weekend, was bone-breaking-ly cold, no joke. Eyes freeze in sockets, ears curl up and die, kick your neighbor's puppy, cold. Until last night/this morning...when it snowed. And continues to ponder the advisability of snowing or raining or some type of precipitation even 'til now. But...it isn't half as cold as it was a mere ten hours ago.
So, my idea works.
I am genius!
I am the champion, I am the champion, I am the champion...of the world! (*swaying in her chair and singing loudly*)
Thank you, thank you!
Lady Anne has left the building. Please, hold your tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment