Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lighting Struck.....

...This morning, when my dear, darling brother was called up front to help the girl take attendance, and as a result had the following exchange. With Dr. Brown.

DrA.B.- How did you get up there?
T2-I got skills.
DrA.B.- Computer or people? Both I bet.

I was cringing waiting for him to be wiped off the map. When he came back to his seat, he kept muttering, "I can't believe I said that to Dr. Brown."
Frankly, neither could I.
~~~~~~
Coming in late from the library is bad enough, does he really have to greet me? Oy.
But I don't think I blushed. Much.

LadyAnne
~~~~~~
Quote of the Day:
I think a college dorm would be the perfect place to set a murder mystery!
MrA.P.-EN101

1 comment:

Cease said...

M(h)a(a)i(t)l(e)

Do you ever feel like you are receiving Hate-Mail?

csbuw ~a distant relative of the Cebu