~-~-~-~ My Life In Pictures -~-~-~-~
tell me u didn't fall again?!! :P
Hey! I am a friend like that! :DLove you~J
No, I didn't fall recently. I was just thinking about all of the potential opportunities once everything is slick.~~~~~~I know you are that kind of friend. That’s why I stay away from you. LadyAnne
That's why I stay away from her too.
That's why I need Jack Daniels
hehehe watch ur back tonight, my 'friend'!! :P
Post a Comment
6 comments:
tell me u didn't fall again?!! :P
Hey! I am a friend like that! :D
Love you~J
No, I didn't fall recently. I was just thinking about all of the potential opportunities once everything is slick.
~~~~~~
I know you are that kind of friend. That’s why I stay away from you.
LadyAnne
That's why I stay away from her too.
That's why I need Jack Daniels
hehehe watch ur back tonight, my 'friend'!! :P
Post a Comment