
~~~~~~
When ice skating, it is imperative that, though mocking figure skaters and doing fancy twirls with your dainty acting brother, you continue to actually make sure you stay upright, rather than landing all of your considerable momentum on your head. I never actually saw a cool space dwelling nebula that close before. And in a hockey rink yet.
(Needless to say, my neck hurts.)
~~~~~~
So I was thoroughly thrown off kilter when a EXACT Matthew Modine clone walked into the library. Kinda made me want to go back and re-watch some off his classics.
~~~~~~
Quote of The Day:
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
-Unknown-
3 comments:
Stop falling and tripping, would ya?!
Hey, if I found a framed photo of whoever the Lady Anne person was in that random boat floating on the water from one of your postings, would you want me to get it for you? Apparently it is a priceless work of art...for $3 at Goodwill. Anyway, I thought of you when I saw it, and it was in good condition. So if you'd be interested, it's probably still there. :)
Cool! The picture was an illustration from the poem "Lady of Shalott." I don't know if it is worth anything, but I think it was by somebody important. Never know, you might have a priceless original framed portrait. It could happen!
Post a Comment