I was sure my roommate was going to break something. I think she was down more than up. I felt awful for her, but by the end of the night I think she had gotten the hang of it.
I kinda wanted to kidnap the Zamboni man half way through the night to fix the ice. Nothing like off-roading on skates. When you have to start jumping ice burgs, though, I am out!
~~~~~~
Happy Birthday to her! Happy Birthday to her!
How old? I don't know...old.
~~~~~~
Sea Monsters! Cool! Steeped in evolution, of course. Which worried me a little with an impressionable little pitcher with big ears beside me. But I think I explained clearly enough to let her see the truth. I hope. Cool graphics, though. And awesome on the wrap-around screen. Not as good as the pirates one would have been (if it had been a show instead of a display) but very cool anyway.
LadyAnne
1 comment:
proud of your skating abilities, if i had been there i woulda fell and pulled you down with me! lol
yeah, and you just wanted to steal the zamboni man just because ;) ;)
Post a Comment