So the past two Christian Belief class periods I have been singled out and greeted in front of every one. Sure, fine, whatever. But it's not happening again. To that end, today, I left work a full ten min early, ran to the classroom, got there before most of the class, claimed our seats, got out my notebooks, bible and lecture notes, reread the homework, and was generally a very good student for 5 to 8 min until class started. Then class started and..........the Professor wasn't there. It was a recorded lecture, which meant that the class was very disruptive and uproarious. So after all of that...I was very annoyed with the non-listeners.
~~~~~~
I just can't get the hang of this whole life thing. Who's idea was it anyway?
~~~~~~
Actually, I had a very good day. I gotted to hold a puppy and I slepted for a full five hours this afternoon (Don't ask!), and I am going horseback riding soon, and I loved the music in chapel this morning(I'll post a video), and I can't think of anymore things to make this run on any longer. Wonder what the world record is for the longest (sensible) run on sentence? Not that I am sure.
~~~~~~
Ever wonder why they find it necessary to color Gatorade? Or Powerade? Or any of those other Ade's out there? I am sure it would taste the same, or maybe better if it were clear. Just wondering.
LadyAnne
2 comments:
Where do you come up with the names for your blogs!? LOL
I wish I could take the credit, but it's actually from a commercial. Something about something being a travesty and a sham and a mockery, so it was a “traveshamockery.” Then the other guy says “no making up words!” and guy #1 shoots back with “Berglefickle!” It’s one of my favorite non-words. Although, you will find me often using traveshamockery. Kinda describes my life lately.
LadyAnne
Post a Comment