Thursday, October 04, 2007

Rambling Menagerie

A interesting building in Downtown Cincinnati. I don't know what it is but I see it everyday on the way to work. And yes, I took this picture from the crosswalk. How you may ask? Only on the beautiful, wonderful, so not fair it isn't mine, GBS Canon EOS Digital rebel. Actually, all three of these pictures were taken today.

~~~~~~
My posts are starting to get long enough to call a blog, I think. Although, maybe I should go for quality instead of quantity, if the last one was any indication.
~~~~~~
The varying degrees of oddity in my daily conversation never cease to amaze me.
For instance today:

~
"If I had a pet peeve, that would be it."
"You don't have a pet peeve so much as a menagerie."
~
"Ouch! Ummm....J?"
"I just put that speed bump in my doorway to remind myself I don't really like my job enough to run into the office." ~
"I think I should make the mac-n-cheese for them." (From a thirteen-year-old)
~
"It wasn't me."
"I wasn't going to blame you. Not yet."
(It's odd when people respond to my non-sensical statements. Although, if I don't want an answer I'll have to only say them to people who are non-sensical
~~~~~~
"It's unbearable to have insignificance ingrained into your very soul."
-Anne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know I enjoy your blog. (Yes, I think it qualifies.) I especially enjoyed the last post with the frequent referrences to Anne. (Love the movies and the books.) L.M. Montgomery is one of my favorite authors. I really enjoy her other books as well. The Emily series were some of my favorites. Anyway, thanks for making me smile. :) (See, I just did one for you.)

LadyAnne said...

Yea, I like the Emily ones, but my favourite is The Blue Castle. It's hard to find but a worthy read.

LadyAnne

Unknown said...

um......not to make you feel stupid or anything....but that building is the Art Museum that you visited the first week of school. :o)

LadyAnne said...

Oh. Whoops! Looks so different from here. Can't see a single picture! Odd.

LadyAnne