So the evening of the seventeenth, in honor of the great and powerful Lady Anne's birthday, the school held a hayride and cookout at a local farm.(Not really, it was just the all school annual Hayride. But it sounds much better like that.)
Here are a few select highlights of the evening. (More commonly known as "The pictures that came out not looking too terrible")
Waiting, waiting and more waiting.
Some kind of weird people hanging around outside my building.S.T. and D.P.
I have no idea, so don't even ask me.
They were in the back seat and somehow got hold of my camera.
Here pretty kitty!
(It was almost as ugly as the cat my mother labeled "Ugly as sin")
D.P.
The main attraction- Food, of course.
Well, some of us are here by choice...others seem
to think they are going to be burnt at the bonfire!
S.W., S.W., and M.P.
Heap big Chief Funnylookin.
T.T., M.A.
Weird and wacko friendlies.
L.M., J.S., K.B.
Ooh yummy fire!
More fire...
Standing in line for the feedin' trough.

More crazy wacko friends.
I don't think there is room for the couple stick!
Distance! I demand Distance!
I don't think there is room for the couple stick!Distance! I demand Distance!

Moonlight and Christmas Lights on the fishpond.

They finally locked her up. Are we even surprised?


Yet they let this run loose? Go figure! Get 'em Ash, get 'em!
You have a perfect opening, he ain't looking!
You have a perfect opening, he ain't looking!
A.W., J.T.

No comments:
Post a Comment