This was the other booth I was associated with. Collage Freshman. You could pay to put someone in jail, but to get out they had to...
sing a Veggietales song!
Such a good soul singer like K.B. had no problem getting into the Cheeseburger song, and very well performed, I might add.
This portrayal of the same song just didn't have the same quality to it. I am sure this performer has great potential, it is just VERY untapped. :)
N.G.
On the other hand, there are some things that GBS quartet members just should not attempt...Like "The Hairbrush Song." I still am not fully recovered from that...above average volume...rendition of a song not meant for anyone but a Cucumber to sing.
D.D., N.P., J.H., and an unnamed person.
J.P. and M.M.
The winning booth. (It was High School Seniors, I think)
I'm tellin' you, there is no accounting for the effect that homecoming has on some people.
J.B.
Like her^
S.W.
S.T.
V and E, way too into their cups I think.
And yet another odd entity I encountered at this festival of oddness.
T.B. (Wow, hope she doesn't read my post. She's a mean one.)
L.M.
Yeah...No help for this one though.
D.P.
This one either, actually. And yet we send him out to promote the school. Oy.
A.M. and D.D.
"Money, money, money by the pound!"
S.R.
R.C.
~~~~~~
And there went Homecoming. It was...a learning experience. In the same way that sticking your finger in a power outlet is. Fun yet frightening.
LadyAnne
~~~~~
Quote of The Day:
"He seemed like a walking blasphemy..."
-G.K. Chesterton, "The Man Who Was Thursday"
2 comments:
fun yet frightening! lol that's great! enjoyed all the pix.
it's fun to see just a glimpse of what you are up to! thanks for the pix
Post a Comment