Thursday, October 18, 2007

Upcoming Passed

~~~~~~
Here is a handy-dandy list to reference later of all the things I should have blogged and will, someday.

  1. A Wedding Lark

  2. Home-went-ing

  3. Gas Valves and Firemen

  4. Hay Rides Horses

  5. Birthday Low-Jinks

I know, I should have kept up! Now you are saying, 'She'll never do it, she'll forget, I know her!' Well, I just want you to know... you are probably right.



Lady Anne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you get elijah's birthday message on your phone?!

LadyAnne said...

Yes, it was about adorable! I wanted to give him a squeeze so bad! Tell him I said thank you and give him a hug for me.

Lady Anne

The Lazy Philosopher said...

brianna tried to call you and when there was no answer, instead of leaving a message, she opted for writing you a message. On my arm. So my left arm and hand still faintly say "I miss Miss Theresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in red marker.