O thou my stick
We went thru the thick
We went thru thin
What could have been
Without the Jimmy
Or with someone named Kimmy
We'd still be together
To run through the heather
If only, if only
-An original work from the files of Lady Anne-

~~~~~~
We went to Sharon Woods to picnic and boat. Lots of fun, but I met my bosom friend and it was ripped from my life by a car rule. I did get to bring home some cool shells though. Not sure what some are, they look like conch shells but very tiny. I would probably be grossed out if I knew what it was. And the others are some kind of mussel's shell. Very pretty. We got a row boat and spent three hours just rowin' and sleepin'. Well, every one but me slept. I was just chilling. I almost caught a wild cat that was running around but they wouldn't let me stay and get him. They are so mean to me.
Lady Anne
~~~~~~
Quote Of The Day:
If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.
-Plato
2 comments:
who "we"?
E. T1. T2. Shan.
Post a Comment