My Baby!~~~~~~
Wow, not someone I had expected to run into. Very nostalgic. HHmmmm...... Gideon Clark. Has a nice ring to it, but I can't believe that she would let him name their son that. It's about time they had a boy, forty five girls later! (OK, only three, but still.)
~~~~~~
Today I wore my "Ipray" tee shirt. It is a rip off of eBay, but under that it says "Do you pray?"
Bad mistake.If one more person comes up to me and says "Yes, I do", I am going to go postal. I almost made a grown college guy cry because he said "yes" as he walked by, so I just said "no". He was like "Yes, I do! All the time!". I had no clue what he was talking about, I was just being facetious. After he about cried and explained, I just said "Oh, brother" and walked on. I think I need to find another tee shirt to wear.
Lady Anne
No comments:
Post a Comment