Friday, September 07, 2007

Timing Is........

Everything!
This Is what they call the "Gateway to the west". It is a big arch, hence the bent shape. The thing in the middle is a hotel(I think). That is a place you pay for a room to stay in. Got it? Good.

~~~~~~

Tonight I was walking up a set of (cement) stairs, and fell forward, almost rolling down the stairs backward. Due to my hands being full of wal-mart bags, and being very off balance from the backpack on my shoulder, I caught myself by sliding my knuckles along the step for about a foot. I frequently shred my fingers instead of the cheese, but this was much worse. There isn't going to be enough of me left to graduate.

~~~~~~

On the upside, I FINALLY got the papers done and all the people's signatures that I needed and gave them to the Registrar a whole three hours early. I have officially dropped one class and independent studied the other. Took long enough. If they knew what to do, they could tell me more clearly.

~~~~~~

Tomorrow we are going to the Cincinnati Art Museum with our English Professor. We have to pick a piece of art and write a paper on what we think it says to the viewer and why. Then we have to be prepared to defend our reasoning in class. Boy. (Who's idea was this whole college thing anyway?)

LadyAnne
~~~~~~

Quote Of The Day:

Read over your compositions, and wherever you meet with a passage which you think is particularly fine, strike it out.
-Samuel Johnson

No comments: