Do you have any idea how long I have been searching for this book? Only since I was ten or so. Now I just have to find the "Trapped in the Library" book and I'll be able to get some sleep at night.
~~~~~~
After yesterday, there is nothing to say. My day was better, except for the part where I had to sing a solo with my ears plugged up and coughing like mad. Poor girl didn't know how to grade me.
~~~~~~Book titles read today;
- My foot's in the saddle, my pony won't stand
- Poor Mrs. Rigsby
- I wonder...did Jesus have a pet lamb?
- Sing a song of Popcorn
- The dog who had kittens
- Daddles
- The Christian Bed&Breakfast directory
- If you want to make God really laugh, show him your business plan
- Chemistry of Insecticides, Fungicides, and Herbicides
Yes they were all really books. People should have to submit their book titles for approval before they launch them on an unsuspecting world.
Lady Anne
~~~~~~
Quote Of The Day:
Humor is everywhere, in that there's irony in just about anything a human does.
- Bill Nye

No comments:
Post a Comment