Sunday, April 06, 2008

You don't bring me flowers....


As most people know, I am not so into the whole bouquet craze, but a friend asked me to take some photos of her gift. So friend, here they are. Well...some of them. If you want more let me know.


Just a random one...
I like the close up, you can see all the spots of moisture and the tiny veins on the petals.
Probably one of my favorites of this session. I'm really attached to the composition of this one.

A passable one of all three. Could have been better, but the focus is interesting.

~~~~~~
And, for those of you who don't know it, the lyrics of the song this post is titled after...
(Well, some of them.)
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
Neil Diamond (Duet with Barbra Streisand)
Written by: Neil Diamond, Alan Bergman and Marilyn Bergman

It used to be so natural
To talk about forever
But "used to be's" don't count anymore
They just lay on the floor
'Til we sweep them away

And baby, I remember
All the things you taught me
I learned how to laugh
And I learned how to cry
Well I learned how to love
even learned how to lie
So you'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye
You don't bring me flowers anymore

Well you'd think I could learn
how to tell you 'goodbye'
You don't say you need me
You don't sing me love songs
You don't bring me flowers anymore...
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
Wow, it's kinda a depressing song, isn't it?
I always sing it "You don't bring me flowers, ever at all". (And usually at the top of my lungs...)


Lady Anne

2 comments:

shan said...

your photos turned out great! i miss you! and E misses you, too. sometimes he randomly remembers that you're not here, and he's like, "Uh oh, where's Theesa?" and i say something like, "Oh probably tripping on a rock or falling up some stairs or something." "What, Momma?"

LadyAnne said...

Wow, you are so mean!
Tell my buddy I miss him too. Not long and I will be back to trip in Oklahoma instead.

Love to baby A too!
Miss Ya'll,

LadyAnne