Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Shoes of Death

Sad results of spring-like weather; It means I can't wear my combat boots anymore. And that means I can't kick people nearly as effectively. Oh well. I can adapt. Maybe I should carry a cane-sword. I saw a really cool one in the store the other day. That would be almost as good as big boots, and would probably inflict a bit more damage. Not much but a little.
However, all this is just to say I am wearing the shoes that make me fall...so expect many painful incident updates today.

LadyAnne
~~~~~~
Quote of the Day:
I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an "Escalator temporarily out of order" sign, only an "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't buy a cane-sword.

shan said...

yeah, theresa. you've got plenty at home.