So I am really starting to "YEARN" for home and fam/church fam.
I can just hear my buddy saying "'Over you,' momma, 'over you!'" Which is what he calls this song, his favourite.
*Sigh
~~~~~~
Yearn by Shane and Shane
Verse:
Holy design
this place in time
that I might seek and find my God
my God
Chorus:
Lord I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
over You and only You
Lord I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
over You and only You
Lord I want to yearn
Verse:
Your joy is mine
yet why am I fine
with all my singing and bringing grain
in light of Him
Chorus
Verse:
oh You give life and breath
In You we live and move
that's why I sing
Chorus
LadyAnne
1 comment:
i got sad after i read this! i'm so sorry we missed you...ahhh! when will we get to see you again?? love ya -
Post a Comment