Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's beginning to....

There are soggy, dead worms all over campus....~~~
OK, first of all, it's just rain. Not even acid rain, 'cause although that happens, it certainly isn't happening now. The drops aren't going to burn tiny holes in your body, or eat your skin off.

And second, do you really think putting your hand, or book, or paper or whatever other ineffectual item, up there is going to make a lick of difference in how wet you get?

You might as well just accept with dignity and grace the fact that nature has no discrimination whatsoever. And if you really think that by hunching your shoulders, or running you are somehow going to escape it's notice, you are delusional.

If you don't like rain, get an umbrella or stay indoors. Otherwise, you should know I will feel free to mock you.

~~~

I like rain. I always have. I don't remember if I was a water baby or not, but I do know I am a fish wannabe. If there is water...I like it. Rivers-n-lakes, Ponds-n-puddles, rain-n-snow, oceans-n-seas, baths-n-showers, fogs-n-mists, sprinklers-n-hoses, spring or soda. Water in general and every form. I think I am part mermaid.

Except I wear more clothes then they do...
LadyAnne

No comments: