
CoffeeChica: ooh boy!
so where are you taking me to eat tonight?
I forget
me: The dollar store
CoffeeChica: oh *hangs head disappointedly
~~~~~~
cherrynoble: NOOOOOO!#@(*&#@&$(*^&="&@$(*)^%!#&(^$&*)^%(#&$)&^(&*^)%&$*)&0384748395748318147#^$&&#&#&$(^&Q#^^Q#$^&#%">#%&@$(*)^%!#&(^$&*)^%(#&$)&^(&*^)%&$*)&6084-70384748395748318147#^$&&#&#&$(^&Q#^^Q#$^&#%
so where are you taking me to eat tonight?
I forget
me: The dollar store
CoffeeChica: oh *hangs head disappointedly
~~~~~~
cherrynoble: NOOOOOO!#@(*&#@&$(*^&="&@$(*)^%!#&(^$&*)^%(#&$)&^(&*^)%&$*)&0384748395748318147#^$&&#&#&$(^&Q#^^Q#$^&#%">#%&@$(*)^%!#&(^$&*)^%(#&$)&^(&*^)%&$*)&6084-70384748395748318147#^$&&#&#&$(^&Q#^^Q#$^&#%
CoffeeChica: oh dear not my fault quit talking trash to me!
cherrynoble: YES IT IS! YOU! You dirty plastic bag! You used egg carton!
CoffeeChica: I did nothing *sob
cherrynoble: You instant potato flakes box!(I am talking trash to you)
CoffeeChica: now your getting really low
cherrynoble: lol
CoffeeChica: lol
cherrynoble: You oliver twist!You tale of two cities!
CoffeeChica: huh?! crazy, now you're talking books to me? or still trash?
cherrynoble: (I am giving you the Dickons)
CoffeeChica: oh boy!!LOL
cherrynoble: :D
~~~~~~
cherrynoble: YES IT IS! YOU! You dirty plastic bag! You used egg carton!
CoffeeChica: I did nothing *sob
cherrynoble: You instant potato flakes box!(I am talking trash to you)
CoffeeChica: now your getting really low
cherrynoble: lol
CoffeeChica: lol
cherrynoble: You oliver twist!You tale of two cities!
CoffeeChica: huh?! crazy, now you're talking books to me? or still trash?
cherrynoble: (I am giving you the Dickons)
CoffeeChica: oh boy!!LOL
cherrynoble: :D
~~~~~~
2 comments:
grrr!!! You are soooo dead! I am just going to quit talking to you and cherrynoble. Seems to be the only answer.
HAHA! Take that Chica!
Shoulda been Dickens anyways...
Post a Comment