Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Here be monsters"



It's coming! It's COMING!

~~~~~~

"You can stay if you want, but this meeting is really just for staff and faculty."


Um...K. What am I then? And it would have used less words to say "get out". We are in a time of rationing after all. Do you really think that you should be bandying words about in this our deepest crisis? What kind of example would that be?

Really, I didn't mind. I hadn't wanted to be there anyway.


Lady Anne

~~~~~~

Quote Of The Day:

"It is a Christian duty, as you know, for everyone to be as happy as he can."
-C.S. Lewis

Just wanted to say, the title of this post in no way reflects my opinions of the staff and faculty at this organization. Just a little declaimer so I won't be in as much trouble later.

2 comments:

coffeechica said...

is that a disclaimer at the end? cuz the small print is almost impossible to read! :P

LadyAnne said...

Bwaaahaaahaaa! My evil plan is working!

No, the title was in reference to the map, and then it occured to me that people might get the wrong idea.
I am a nice person!


LadyAnne

(ybcsc- My back up college in case I am thrown out of this one.)