Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Readin, readin, readin, keep those kiddies readin...

For me, this break has been a time to sit down and just read voraciously. I've reread between six and seven Emilie Loring's, three or four Louis LaMour's, and a few other small stuff. 
I've also devoured a new series that L2 has been reading lately, The Books of Ember series. She had the first "City of Ember" and got the second "People of Sparks" for Christmas. I read them both in one day. They were that good. Check out the synopsis here... 
A well put together and thought out fable. I'm interested in seeing the movie now.

LadyAnne

(And yes, for all those GoogleReaders out there, I know I posted this item a month after the date it says it is dated. Thanks for pointing out my folly. So glad you don't let me get a swelled head...)

No comments: