
My new favourite picture of all the times I've captured the Arch.

They got along really well eventually.

He bought himself a Wii with his first job. I am so very proud of him...the little business man. Or not so little.

My mother is a decor genius.

They are way too cute!

A lovery dove that lives in our back yard.

We finally surprised her. Hasn't happened in a while. She might have cried. A lot...

He is so pretty. Sorry, I meant manly...

A big Ole' load of Christmas trees traveling to the balmy southwest from up north. "Must be beautiful in Vermont this time of year...all that snow."
~~~~~~
That's just a few of the pics from Thanksgiving break. I am planning a more in depth post on the house, one on the hiking trip we took day after Thanks, and one on this past week or so of craziness. Meanwhile, my current life is hitting me over the head continually. Yay, the proof I am alive...
Just not kicking. I need some volunteers to stand near me. Any takers? I won't wear my steel toed boots...
Maybe.
LadyAnne
No comments:
Post a Comment