
Ok...so, how scared should I be that I got a special invitation to join the dean of men's coffee club? It probably won't be called that, but the idea remains that this is somewhat unsettling. And then promptly became one of the planning and graphic design staff. All I really wanted was a Dr Pepper, and here I am planning the fleecing of the masses with a bunch of scary guys. (Don't tell 'em I said that.)
{Although, it will be nice to return to my poor neglected graphic design and photo editing programs. They miss me. They keep sending me annoying emails and making stalking phone calls. The programs, that is, not the guys.}
Still, the question remains, do I actually want to associate with those types of people? I could be seriously damaging my “LazyPhilian” persona, and slipping further toward the V, S, T2 side of the spectrum. Not that that is a bad thing per se, but I may permanently skew my reputation. Just Kidding.
~~~~~~
Is there any more room in the clan for semi-not-legally-adopted-brothers? We are gonna have to invest in a bigger family album. Looks like MOTN is almost coming close to the goal of having "Kids" in every state of the union.
{Although, it will be nice to return to my poor neglected graphic design and photo editing programs. They miss me. They keep sending me annoying emails and making stalking phone calls. The programs, that is, not the guys.}
Still, the question remains, do I actually want to associate with those types of people? I could be seriously damaging my “LazyPhilian” persona, and slipping further toward the V, S, T2 side of the spectrum. Not that that is a bad thing per se, but I may permanently skew my reputation. Just Kidding.
~~~~~~
Is there any more room in the clan for semi-not-legally-adopted-brothers? We are gonna have to invest in a bigger family album. Looks like MOTN is almost coming close to the goal of having "Kids" in every state of the union.
Know how some families you are actually born into? Mine you kinda join like you would the Marines.
3 comments:
wait...who other brother are we getting??
you weren't supposed to tell! i'm never telling you the secrets of my love life again. although, i guess it can't be kept a secret much longer (once he's actually a brother). AND i probably should be done having secrets in my love life after that point...
You're a weirdy.
Post a Comment