Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SNOW DAY?

Yep, that's right, it a snow day. In Ohio, no less. Where they should be used to snow by now. Surely. I don't know, maybe I am expecting too much from these yankees.

Anyway, three tests that were supposed to be today are not. Although Dr.APBrown is too cool for words. All these kids thought they were getting out of it just because of a little snow and he just sent out an email that it would "be online and they had to take it by five." He is way too cool for words. At least I don't feel like all my of study was futile. Some was though.*sigh

Now it's just icky out and raining to boot. Silly, silly wheatherman. Well, come to think of it, maybe it isn't raining, maybe the sky just got iced over and is now melting. Cool, the new ice cap!

It really does look odd, though. Kind of like wet flour all over the ground.

LadyAnne

No comments: