
We walked into our room today to find a very irate, barely dressed man throwing our stuff around. Needless to say the third time he called us non-Christians we left. And called security. And V. And T2. And I. And Bro. M. And Bro. H. And Mrs. V. He left eventually, more clothed than he had been. But now the entire staff knows exactly who we are. That is a much bigger entrance than my siblings ever had!
Needless to say This picture is how I feel right now.
LadyAnne
~~~~~~
Quote of the day:
"Lets put on chain mail and then go back up there!"
-E-
6 comments:
I didn't know you were coming to Ohio. Welcome! I'll have to come down to see you.
Becky
Why do you keep quoting me? Flattering? Insulting? God-like worship? I don't know how to take it.
LOL! That IS quite an accomplishment ladies! Love you all.
I want pictures of you all in chain mail! I swear I won't blog them.
~
I saw a t-shirt the other day:
I can keep secrets!
You can read them all in my blog
Told you you should have stayed here.
It's the god like worship thing.
~~~~
I didn't say we were IN chain mail, just that we should be.
Besides, when I asked V to make me some I got a very dirty look.
~~~~
What!? You mean I didn't stay there!?! Wait where am I?
Lady Anne
Post a Comment