I feel like this. It's a vey odd way to feel.~~~~~~
I'd just like to say I certainly did not mean for this to be a "quitting over" kind of thing. Oh,la. What is one to do? Ooh, I know, Recptionist for two year old, twin doctors. With some shopping.
Lady Anne
~~~~~~
Quote Of The Day:
I realized early on that the academy and the literary world alike — and I don’t think there really is a distinction between the two — are always dominated by fools, knaves, charlatans and bureaucrats. And that being the case, any human being, male or female, of whatever status, who has a voice of her or his own, is not going to be liked.
-Harold Bloom
-Harold Bloom
3 comments:
I like the hair! :D
Love ya
J
hey, will you bring me one of those square squirrels when you come to visit on thanksgiving???
Sure, although they bite pretty bad.
LadyAnne
kkuox- What I said when trying to catch the square squirrel.
Post a Comment