
Check his site out. Very Cool.
~~~~~~
I am beginning to have the same effect on babies that Lazy Phil has. Scary, let me tell ya!
Peanut hates me, she won't even remember me when I get back. I'll say hi and she will run screaming to another room. I know how it will be.
Today I was giving candy to the three toddlers, (as I always do, gotta buy their affections somehow) and J got it in her mouth and made the most terrible face. Bad but funny, until she ran to her mother screaming in inconsolable tears and stood there crying and screaming, looking over her shoulder like I was feeding her snakes. A and E just stood there calmly eating and asking for more. She will never forgive me, and that will be the only thing she remembers about me, that I once tried to poison her. She wouldn't eat another thing from me the rest of the day.
Baby A is due the day before my birthday. I won't be here to see him either. *sigh*
LadyAnne
~~~~~~
Quote Of The Day:
Charlie Eppes: Hey, hey, don't get all Fleinhart on me. It's just the Physics Department paper airplane contest.
Dr. Larry Fleinhardt: Fl-Fleinhart? Since when did my last name become a predicate adjective?
Charlie Eppes: Since your students started using it that way.
-Numb3rs-
No comments:
Post a Comment