The other day, we ran down to the dollar store to check for pup collars. As we got out of the car, there was a large explosion of change behind the car. Now, normally, I wouldn't take the time when we were in a rush, but one particular coin caught my eye. It had the look of a peso or some such. Since I collect coins, and the events of half magic jumping to the fore of my thoughts, I reached down and snatched it on my way past. I stuck it in my pocket, and went on my way. When I did think to pull it out and look at it, much to my surprise, it was...
A token for the "NYC transit authority". In the middle of Nowhere, NM. Random. (It looks a lot like the ones in "While You Were Sleeping", except that it is a bit larger.)
"Good for one fare". Yahoo, I am set up now. Just in case I ever need to get somewhere in NYC.
~~~~~
This is the next stage musical I want Hollywood to make into a movie...
~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment