Friday, September 11, 2009

Roarin' Rama

My theory is that anything that causes both somnia and insomnia needs to sit itself down and have a little talking to. And increased risk of hypothermia and the inability to sweat causing a risk of dangerous heat stroke? To quote Meg; "At the same time?!?" I'm just saying, the baby alien they have injected me with needs to decide how exactly it is gonna kill me, because the whole "increased risk of severe clumsiness" is not the way to reach maturity if I'm gonna be the host. Not on a campus full of stairs...
Besides, what's next? Anorexia AND Rexia?! (I don't think that's a thing. But I'm makin a point here...)
And the eyelid twitching? I think He's taking control of my eyes so he can watch what's goin' on. He'll have a really good education on the Bible and Literature by the end of me.
I should name him. How rude is it to continue callin him "it" and "he" all the time. I'll get back to you on that. Maybe... Nope, He just told me his name is Rama and if I don't use that he'll disintegrate my spleen. I like my spleen...
(I wonder if it's cause my eyelid was twitching while I was reading the Rama book the other night? The little snoop. Unimaginative, too.)

So anyway, Rama And I eventually did sleep at around six or so. The question is, was it sleeping or napping. Ha ha, gotcha there.
But, How does he get all the way down to my feet to poke them with his claws that way? Ugh-ness.

~~~
Managed to completely miss my ministerial picture today. I can't blame Rama or the various people that were supposed to text me for that one. It must have been my phone, cause I left class as soon as it got them. But alas, I am not in the shot. oh look, I'm all heart beroken...

~~~
Check out this cool site I stumbled on...


No comments: