A lovely falls at the Creation Museum. The lighting was just right that day.
I have an inordinately fond feel for this picture...
It's very restful...
~~~
I know it's not Monday anymore, but I did have every intention of making this the week to finally capitulate and join the Not Me Monday carnival. It's still coming, I promise, it's just going to have to be longer in the making.
Meanwhile, I have other stuff to work on. Way too much...
~~~
For those of you who haven't really picked up on it yet, I am going to give you a very important hint about the strange and unusual character of the writer of this blog. Please, pay attention, I'm not going to revisit this.
I am not the kind of person who gushes.
If I am feeling a certain way, I have the ability to feel it without input from any outside source. I seldom will mention and even more seldom will I expound on said life experiences. I am somewhat content in my own bubble of emotions.
This being said, I have a nudge in spirit to share a little.
I received a little "Ouch" moment today from the words of the Psalm as read by Br. Cravens in service.
Go read Ps. 1.
Reflect.
Let it grow you.
It did me.
Lady Anne
No comments:
Post a Comment