And for really, really huge ones, too. Like randomly waking up on a Saturday when I never have alarms set for sat. Like waking completely up instead of slight consciousness and then re-immersion. Like sitting up and beginning to do stuff and then remembering that this is my sat to work. Like glancing at the clock to realize that I woke up twenty minutes before I needed to open the library. Like getting dressed with no problems (almost no problems*) and making it to the library with enough time to run to the cafeteria for a late tray before unlocking. Like beautiful and lovely lunch-line ladies that love me enough to let me have just one biscuit and gravy then substitute bacon for all the other options like eggs (shudder) and french toast sticks (odd) and crud (that's really what it looked like. Wonder where they got her recipe?). I love bacon. Like bananas. Like birds and green (ish) trees and grass. I think this day might just be acceptable after all...
LadyAnne
*The only real problem that I had was that I am COMPLETELY POSITIVE that I bought a blue OU baseball cap while I was home. And I am FAIRLY positive I wore it on the trip back to the frozen north. And I am SOMEWHAT sure that I saw it in my room after unpacking. But I KNOW I can't find it now. The cap gremlin has spirited it away (SNITCHEL!?) and I am not even a tiny bit pleased. (And I'm trying not to think about the state I left my room in after pawing through stuff wildly for the limited time I had.)
Anne
1 comment:
No, you didn't wear it. You left it in my room. :) So there.
lumpeer: The fairy that makes your mattress lumpy.
Post a Comment