OK, first of all, it is more than a little extremely odd and disconcerting for a very random guy that one never talks to and has never ever hung out with to come up and ask such a question.
"How are your knees?" Say what!?! Fine thanks, how are your elbows? Honestly, what should my response be to that? Second, after your very random and awkward beginning, I think maybe it would be a very good idea to not ask me if I'm "dating yet" and then offer to "take care of it" for me. Umm..sorry, didn't think it was something that needed "taking care of." And here I thought I was here for an education. Silly me. And then to top it off, the best way to change the subject is actually anything other than asking me what my "name is again."
Not that this person is...any more odd than any of the other children on campus...but this kind of conversation is probably going to make me somewhat wary of talking to you in the future. Just a head's up for ya there.
To be clear, my knees are just fine. ( Or at least not telling me any storms are heading our way.) And even if they were hurt, I'd not have done it playing volleyball, (which I hate) and I wouldn't have used it as an excuse to sit out of choir. (What do knees have to do with your vocal chords?) And I certainly wouldn't have told anyone quite as random as you are, Kind Sir.
Come to find out, he was thinking of someone else (obviously) and just got me mixed up with this other random person.
Still, a very scary encounter to have with no prior warning.
~~~~~~
1 comment:
LOL! You always crack me up.
Post a Comment