Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Random Roving Rants...

ENVISION LOVERLY PICTURE OF THE STAINED GLASS WINDOW IN THE CHAPEL WITH SUNLIGHT STREAMING THROUGH, HERE>>>>>

What exactly is the logic behind or order in how these stained-glass windows were put together? There is no recognizable pattern, No real picture. They are as close to annoying randomness as you could imagine. The likenesses which are there are set in such a that it isn't alike any longer. I don't know if the artist was confused or the workers were drunk. Either way, it is supremely annoying, especially when I have lots of free time before chapel and end up just sitting and noting all the discrepancies.
----
I text messaged this to myself while waiting for chapel to start. The new blog method. It took forever, though...

~~~~~
And yes, my dumb comp is still on the fritz. I'm bumming comp time from friends. Sad, really. I used to get along with out it just fine. Now look what college has done to me...

LadyAnne

No comments: