Wednesday, November 12, 2008

IMPORTANT FISH UPDATE!

Big bad Navy man.
~~~~
Zippy Died. He is currently stuck to the bottom of my filter intake. Plans are to remove him as soon as possible.
~~~~
On the up side, I went and bought some replacements the same day he ended up dying...
Pictures are on their way from the front lines...

Two black moor goldfish. (Since they are black, I take offense at having to call them goldfish.)
Two ordinary gold fish. (No really, that's what the tag said. Wonder if they get a complex from being called ordinary. Guess that's better than sub-ordinary.) One died that evening. (Probably from being called ordinary. Suicide by filter...)
One Algae eater. (He is really small, not the regular big kind. But he was cheap.)

They have settled in fairly well, with the exception of the one that took a ride on the porcelain express. (First he got bounced across my floor a few feet. I might have dropped him. I used up all my Lysol...)


Further updates as events warrant.

LadyAnne

No comments: