Monday, October 06, 2008

Labor Day Fireflies

Right, so I promised I'd eventually get around to posting some pictures. Since I have my (In large announcer voice)*BRAND NEW CANON EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSI 40D!* I do have lots of pictures available to choose from. So you might have to bear with me until the novelty of 90% of my pictures coming out semi-like I envisioned them wears of a bit. Meanwhile, there will be lots of pictures.Ka-boom!
You know the really annoying aunt or cousin or obscure relative that has to get in every single picture at every single family reunion? Well, I have officially met the equivalent in...
THE BUNNY EARS...OF DOOM! Every single shot I took the ears attempted to get in. I think they moved faster than my shutter speed, which was really fast. Really really fast.
There was also a loverly branch that, what with me being short, I was just in the position to perfectly include it in every burst...
These are my Mother's favorite firework. If I could really get here anything for her birthday, it would be this, probably... Lots and lots of these to set off anytime she wants.
This post will be primarily Fireworks shots, though I make no promises.
Yay, a leisurely jaunt through a field of stars...
Whoa, overachievers here... ONE AT A TIME, ONE AT A TIME, PLEASE!
Ah, zi pritty wittle sparks...
~~~~~~
And that is the conclusion of this evenings entertainment. Please come back at a latter date for further updates as to the current health of the bunny ears of doom...

LadyAnne

2 comments:

shan said...

that first photo of the fireworks is amazing!! i have never seen one so bright! i would actually love to have like an 8x10 of that!!

LadyAnne said...

I'll arrange it...

LadyAnne