The time has come to pull it off the shelf, dust like mad, and expose it to the blinding light of day. (Wow, I just gave myself a headache.)
Th'ar she blows...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With flags unfurled and beating in the breath...
The motley crew. Or most of them... (E.G./S.W./A.T./S.T./T.B./J.B.)
Hmmm.... advertising the Festival or hiding from the camera? I leave it for you to decide... (S.T.)
The hosts. ( Aren't they cute?) (V.T./E.A.S.T.)
The seller was yelling, and I quote, "Nothing shows love like beating on a loved one." (T.B./A.T.)
See? See? I can take pictures of you that look FINE! So there! (E.A.S.T.)
I love the patient look in his eyes. It says very clearly "OK, carried the two ton metal man, ran back and forth like an idiot, stood still for all the short people to touch me...now where is my stall?"
He must have been tired...
That's kinda what I look like on Wednesdays.
Rainbow makers. Ooh, pretty...
~~~~~~
With my picture obsession, I am sure you know that this is merely a sampling of the interesting and incredibly odd shots I garnered from that day. So don't be surprised if they continue to pop up from time to time.
But that should give you an inkling.
LadyAnne
That's kinda what I look like on Wednesdays.
~~~~~~
With my picture obsession, I am sure you know that this is merely a sampling of the interesting and incredibly odd shots I garnered from that day. So don't be surprised if they continue to pop up from time to time.
But that should give you an inkling.
LadyAnne
1 comment:
yayy! i love pictures like this!! please keep posting more!
Post a Comment