Friday, December 07, 2007

Hark! I hear footprints!




"Come, let us pussy-foot." -Babes in Toyland


(You know, it just occurred to me...there are two sets going and one coming. Does that mean I need to keep my eyes peeled for where they hid the body? Hhmmmm, I think I should join NCIS. I am so good. Like Sherlock-ish even. OK, so I am just good at jumping to conclusions, but they give prizes for long jumps, don't they?)


~~~~~~~


In case you can't tell, it says "Close encounters of the penguin kind." I think I have had some of those.
~~~~~~

" Winter snow is falling......something blah blah is calling." (I don't know that song.)

~~~~~~


We need a sign; "Watch for ice on bridge." Although it is much slipperier now that they have salted and such.


~~~~~~

A study in...well, there isn't really a word for it. Paper maiche that has gotten way out of hand, maybe.
(It's the side of the Stable/cave prop in the middle of the stage. I am on the VERY end, {as in I am going to have to iron a crease in my shoes if I stand there very long.} so get to see it in lots of different cool lighting.






Yes, I was singing too. How could you even ask me that? I am so offended.
Lady Anne

No comments: