Thursday, August 21, 2008

Zonino!

As a grand and spectacular re-entrance to the world of Blogging, I present you with...


A few friends...




(Some of which are happier than others...)






And a few relations...


(Although distant)

(Very distant)


(He is just so cute he had to have more than one picture.)



(She is too cute for just one pic, too.)

(Very, VERY distant.)





And a few fun things...




(YAY!)





(GUNS! SWEET!)





And....

I am done for now. I think this pretty much covers my summer of non-blogging, So ya'll can stop crying at any time.... No really.... No I mean it.... Sure, Fine, Whatever.


Lady Anne

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I like the horsies and doggy! :D

LadyAnne said...

Horsies and Doggy? I think you insult my inteligence...

I think...

Lady Anne

shan said...

i love the picture of the horse up close! you are too good! your distant relatives look awfully familiar. i missed you while you were gone. i missed you while you were here. and i still miss you.