Wednesday, February 07, 2007

EH? Numenorean??



Taken on the trip to Ohio. A very involved and professional technique was used to take this picture. Well, OK, to be completely honest.....I held the lens of a pair of sun glasses in front of the camera while I took the picture. But to redeem myself a little it wasn't my idea. It was a certain UN-named Philosopher. (Hint, Hint, Hint) But it did come out very pretty.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To which race of Middle Earth do you belong?

Numenorean
Take this quiz!




I must not be as big of a fan of LOTR as I thought I was. No clue who they were. Oh well, it doesn't bother me too, too much. Just a little bit.

4 comments:

Lil Joe... said...

Rohirrim

I wanted to be Elvish :)

LadyAnne said...

Yeah, me too. I think. I should look up who mine were, I may actually like 'Em.

. said...

*sigh* I was Elvish. What does that add to the meaning of life?

Lil Joe... said...

Everything. Just ask google